Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Seemed so real!!!

Wow, this nightmare was just...insane! Well, goes to show why you shouldn't eat late at night.

Anyway, it all started while I was in a huge movie theater, something similar to IMAX, and they had a special screening of The Dark Knight. I wouldn't miss that for the world, so of course I attended. It was a first come first serve type of event and I was one of the last people to get there. I believe I had a friend with me, and when we finally got there to present ourselves to the front desk, many of the seats were taken. The best spots anyway. So, as my partner went to go grab a seat, I headed to the bathroom. After doing my business, I take a look into the mirror as I wash my hands. I notice this scar on my cheek. At first, it was nothing, but after washing my face I notice there is this red behind my ear. I'm starting to feel something very odd and when I take off my shirt, the scar from my cheek grew and it elongated throughout the left side of my body. It was as if there was a PCH of blood. Anyway, I also notice something when I turn around. Something peaking as if it's an organ or something. It was also throbbing. I turn around and begin to pick at it. Well, as I do it comes out. I try to put it back and lean against the wall, but no luck happens. I'm freaking out here.

When I wake up, I feel like Neo after he has that bug inserted in him and feel around for any of the weird shit going on in my body. Thank god it was just a nightmare...ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment